Skip Navigation Links
📞 (888) 837-1407
Seller's Permit
📞 (888) 837-1407  
Skip Navigation Links
How It Works

Sale Travel Or Tourist Related Services
Travel Sale Travel Or Tourist Related Services  
Registering Your Own Small New Travel Business 

Q: How do I Obtain Sellers Permit Jacksonville Fl Travel Home Transportation, Communications Duval County/City Of Jacksonville

A: A seller's permit is required if you sell merchandise wholesale or retail. 
The sellers permit is also called state ID, wholesale ID, resale ID, or re-seller license. 
If you are an employer, you will need a federal employer Number and a State Employer Number.
If you do business as a name other than your full legal name, for example, you do business as "Travel Tokyo House Duval Enterprises LLC," you will need to file a doing business as (DBA) filing or of course register an LLC with that name.

First, select your business structure: Sole Proprietor, Partnership, LLC or Corporation. 
The above step is important business all documents will be filed under the type of business organizational structure. After that, you will need to obtain a  Travel business permit. 
This is a general business permit that all new businesses must obtain. 
Note that in the majority of the cases you do not need to obtain a business permit that is specifically for your type of business. You only need a general business permit. 
In addition, all businesses must be identified by a business tax ID called a federal tax ID number or Employer Identification Number (EIN). If you file as a sole proprietor, you can use your social security number instead of the federal ID. 
Finally, you have the option or incorporating or forming an  Travel  LLC. Setting up as one of these corporate entities allows you not to file a DBA.
Tx Sale Travel Or Tourist Related Services